Year in Review: How Last Epoch Grew in 2020

Keep up the good work!

another great year down. to many more great years in the future <3

I hope everyone at EHG had a wonderful new years

Very good work! I just started playing 1 month ago and seeing that the idol system or the monolith were added this year amazes me, they are very good and polished systems. Keep going like that, happy 2021!

Thank you to you & your team for another great year of development.
Looking forward to the future . & as always , thx Sarno )

happy new year to everyone

Woohoo!! Happy New Year to all at Eleventh Hour, and this community. I’m so excited to see what this year brings to the game.

Happy New Year. Keep up the great work.

Happy new year guys and Dev keep the cool work, wish you all the best ! :v:

ty 4 the good work!

Keep up the hard work. I’ve really enjoyed the new content and especially the new Rogue character. The Rogue’s dual wielding and smooth fast paced combat has brought a whole new level of enjoyment to the game. I hope similar fast paced combat animations and satisfying weapon mechanics can be reworked into other melee characters. Before the introduction of the Rogue I preferred magic users instead of playing melee characters, but now the Rogue is my first choice for some fast paced ass kicking. Bravo Dev Team!

This is Faster output than any other game I know of whether is After release or in BETA. WELL DONE!

Not only is the content coming out faster, but between the beginning of 2020 and the end of 2020, the amount of issues/bugs with a patch release significantly dropped.

At the same time, there have been massive amounts of restructuring systems and reworks that honestly cannot be summed up in 1 sentence as it normally is in patch notes. That’s weeks-months of work around the clock.

An impressive show for what the future of LE holds. It no longer shows the promise, but now has evidence that it will be a top trending ARPG in the years to come.

1 Like

Im so excited about this game! you are doing a fantastic job! :smiley:
Keep up the good work!

please tell me how long will it take to provide other languages? thank you.

I’d think that it would likely be after the content is complete so that they only have to go to the translation companies once.

if so,it seems will take a very long time.
love the game, but it’s so painful to us who are’t native English

The only downside I’ve come across with this game is the poor performance, especially in areas that contain water and “sludge” like effects, other than that, awesome game! Looking forward to being apart of the progression throughout this year! Hopefully we can see performance increase across all varieties of systems, not just the better ones.

This right here.

Also, I really want some meatier feeling combat (one thing I think Wolcen shines in), right now it just feels like I’m pushing a button, not swining a sword or hurling a fireball.