Xithara's Conundrum + Life Drain Glitch interaction

While having having Xithara’s Conundrum Equipped after about 5 second of using Life Drain Life Drain stops functioning. instead making an small animation on the Acolyte but the channeling not engaging. the Circle for Life Drain doesn’t appear and the spell won’t do damage even for an instant.

Now i have my Life Drain set up to no leech health and to be Poison based. i am also using Exsanguinous And Plague Bearers staff for a Ward Build. with these three item my Character actaully has 0 health but is not dying. that being said it is not that fact the seem to be causing t his issue but rather is Xithara’s Conundrum. if i remove Xithara’s i can immediately use Life drain normally again and putting it back on after another 5 second Life Drain is Disabled again.

Could you upload a video of this happening perhaps? Also, if you could link your build & upload your log files (zipped if they’re too big).

Not bug-related, but since Drain Life doens’t hit you won’t benefit from anything from it since it gives poison/plague chance on hit, a crafted staff would be much more effective for you.

i am not sure if this worked i have never done this before. i literally logged into the forum for the first time to post this report. i also dont actaully now how to access or post the logs.

i dont think that worked how i intended.

and finally i don’t have any soft where to record so i do not believe i can make a video either. lame i know but it is what it is unfortunately.