Wrouk's Manifest Armor Forge Guard , Tankiest Build In The Game, Last Epoch Build Guide

Hope it’s not a faux pas to ask, but does anyone have a loot filter for this build they don’t mind sharing?

I personally don’t, no as I’ve never played it. @Wrouk might.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><ItemFilter xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2 - Pastebin.com

Is my lootfilter, i have not upgraded it yet with the new lootfilter posibilities tho

Awesome, thank you Wrouk gives me a great base to work off of!

Hi Wrouk, this is not exactly about your build here per se, but more broadly Manifest Armor, as it seems like you’ve probably done the most testing of anyone with it. I’ve been looking around trying to find a thread with the known/tested facts of what does/doesn’t work on MA- maybe it’s out there and I missed it somehow.

Did you happen to make any sort of list of what stats work on MA and what don’t? If not, do you have any recommendations on how to test things? I’m assuming endurance works, and would be trivial to max out with the implicit on Engraved Gauntlets, but actually confirming that it’s working in-game seems kinda involved- did you find any particularly good methods? I’m also not certain if the MA would have the default 20% life endurance threshold, etc.

I’m doing an MA paladin on hardcore maso as preparation for using it as a support build when multiplayer goes live and despite my MA even getting the Holy Aura buffs I’m having a lot of trouble keeping it alive. I have flat and % regen bonuses on hat, gloves and boots and it’s still dying, so I’m just trying to see what other defensive layers work well.

Alternately maybe I’m just too low level (early 50s) to have the high level affixes and skill tree nodes required. I’m guessing there’s a sort of critical mass type of thing with all the compounding bonuses.

Does anyone have updated loot filter?

I couldn’t see if you had awnsered this question or not, what is the benefit of choosing Dash Boots over Whirlwind Strike, besides the 4 second cooldown difference. Do they have the same amount of “clearing”? Do one deal more dmg than the other? i found one bug report on it back in Jan 2020. and they reported back, that it had the “spell” tag instead of “melee” tag. and i asume this has been fixed.

Ive become quite a fan of this build, and im having ALOT of fun with it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.