Wraithlord isn't following anymore

My Wraithlord isn’t following me anymore since this morning. (I don’t have the roots skilled in the Dread Shade Skilltree.) When I summon the wraithlord the Minion-Window in the top left corner of my screen is a white box instead the picture of the Wraithlord…

Am I the onlyone who is experiencing this bug?

I never had a picture of the Wraithlord in my corner, it was always a white box. But he is following me since the beginning, and still is. Where he isn’t the smartest one, because if the distance is too big, he rushes to me but doesn’t stop, he flys way too far away and needs his time or my minion teleport to stay at my position and fight.

No. It was a proper icon last night. Looked just like Reaper Form icon. However it is back to a white square today. Though mine is still following me.

I really don’t know what I am missing… yesterday it worked perfectly fine and now it is just chilling there :frowning:

There is a node in the Wraith skill tree itself, called Locus of Death (top, middle of skill tree) that makes all Wraiths stationary. Check that.

2 Likes

Wow, that was it… Thank you very much. :slight_smile: But I am kinda confused, why the Guide told me to skill that… I guess in combination with the boots an the affix which says that I teleport Minions with me if I am using a teleport skill

I’ll take a guess why…

A lot of people are dismayed with the AI on the Wraithlord if he is mobile. You probably saw it yourself. He very occasionally “dances” in a big circle all around the enemy, often for more than 5 seconds, doing absolutely nothing. No attacks. At high corruption this can be fatal.

People have been solving this by taking that node that roots all Wraiths. This means the 2 small Wraiths will just chill somewhere and do nothing (and won’t die which is good). But you need to be able to move the Lord from pack to pack. You either do that by teleporting him with you as you said, or re-summoning him.

is the wraithsuppose to go on awalk sometime or will that be fixed?