Wraithlord Bug

Hello,

I was doing co-op monoliths with a friend and the wraith lord is stuck with trying to consume his minions, it works fine when I am not near him but as soon as I get in range the wraith lord bugs out into his consume animation and is stationary doing nothing.

Same issue - mines stuck trying to consume my buddys Ballistas

The same issue here was playing with my friend Druid and Wraith lord was busy consuming the totem and wolf

Same here, Wraithlord is trying to consume the minions of my friend (another Necromancer). It’s repeating the animation of consuming, but with no effect.

The other problem is that he’s not attacking enemies when it does that.

Same here, can’t play with my buddy who’s running squirrels as my Wraithlord just gets fixated on them while I die
I tried summoning other minions but they all just get consumed instantly and the Wraithlord still won’t attack

same issue

same issue

same here still no patch

Fix when ? …

+1 with forge guard friend

Really bad bug. The builds becomes unplayable with friends. Even now with warlock OPOP e people using that bone zone.

Same here, any update?

Ditto. Sucks not being able to play with my friends.

Same issue here. While playing solo the Wraithlord consumes everything friendly without stopping. Zombies and skeletons appear without summoning them and the Wraithlord keeps consuming. Wraithlord build is unplayable at the moment.