Worst launch of a game since Pirate themed game Atlas

Worst launch of a game since Pirate themed game Atlas

1 Like

Outriders was worse. Granted itā€™s a different genre, but I still have the miserable memories of that gameā€™s launch-weekend.

At least w/ LE, despite the nightmares, I can squeak in play and once I got to Monoliths itā€™s fine by some miracle. Outriders was literally unplayable for more than an occasional 1 hour stint each day from itā€™s launch, throughout the whole weekend.

Iā€™m not trying to say ā€œLAUNCH IS GREAT SHUTAWPā€ but just clarifying, itā€™s not the worst launch. And thatā€™s just games Iā€™ve experienced personally.

D3ā€™s was also a bad launch. And that was released by a tiny indy company with no experience of launching MP games.

1 Like

I think that he is talking about the first cycle in general, not about the servers issues during the first week.

In this case yeah, the launch was very disappointing.

Launch ā€œseasonsā€ tend not to add new stuff I think? 'Cause the game is shiny & new I would presume.

Why are you quoting Tonst3r? Iā€™m talking about Moonsquidā€™s thread. The launch was bad because of all the game breaking bugs and exploits. The content has nothing to do with this.

Because thatā€™s what I was replying to.

And TBH, the OPā€™s post is rather lacking in examples or points such that itā€™s entirely possible to come to your own conclusion as to what made it a bad launch (as you did, which is fine).

Good for you. I still donā€™t understand why you respond to me by quoting bold phrases when I was clearly not talking to youā€¦ very bizarre lol.

Yeah thatā€™s why i used ā€œI thinkā€ words before writing my opinion about the topic.

why did you necro this feb 22nd thread with 1 post in it? LOL

and why didnā€™t closed this thread automatically after one year? Itā€™s over 2 yearsā€¦

February 22nd to April 22nd are to months where Iā€™m from :smiley: .

1 Like

We have a w in the middle, but yes.

We need to update our forum settings to lock old threads lol.

Iā€™m against the inflationary use of the letter ā€œwā€.

Itā€™s not inflationary, itā€™s necessary to distinguish between two & to/too.

I also hate not having a fullsize keyboard on my phone.

Just a typo I simply donā€™t correct it so everyone sees me missing the button ^^.

necromancy is your hobby idd. its not 1st time tho.