World Pyre Node - Summon Bone Golem

World Pyre does not appear to be increasing in damage as it should be. When I put points into it I do not see a corresponding increase in the damage the ignite stacks are doing to the dummy. In addition, the tooltip DPS never changes.

Edit: I removed my % minion fire damage idols and there was still no noticable change in DPS. The idols totaled 80%

Did you resummon your golem after changing the points?

At the time I did not because I have multiple Golems and cannot unsummon one to just summon another to make looking at the dummy easier. I relogged and resummoned the Golem and it seems like the stacks are being modified by the idols.

For the ignite stacks I am not sure what the base damage of ignite is. It seems to be a very small range. The way I am testing this is to have the golem stand next to dummy and he uses his flame aura and I watch the ticks.

It looks like it is working but the tool tip is off. You can see the tool tip by hovering over the skill and hitting the alt key.

If you remove the skill from your skill bar that unsummon’s the minion.

That’s in the in-game guide, it’s 40 over 2.5 secs & as it’s a DoT it doesn’t have any damage range.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.