Why no cosmetic on offline?

Why can’t we have cosmetic on offline, honestly since I’m playing CoF I’d prefer to play offline mode because I have a steam deck for travels, but I like to buy skins to support the game, so it forces me online.

Is there any plans for offline cosmetics?

If I understood correctly, If there were cosmetics in offline mode, users would easily unlock them by changing something in the files without the need to pay for them. You can respec mastery in offline mode and other things, so I understand why they are not available.

I only play online mode even as an SSF player and I like to buy cosmetics. But if I could get all the cosmetics for free in offline mode, I would play that and never have to pay a single dime.

I understand your concerns but honestly, players should be happy there even is fully offline mode.

1 Like

You can do whatever you want with the Offline mode. If people want to crack the game and add a cloak to their characters, they will do that.

Not creating an “official” solution only means EHG misses out on the revenue from people who might want to buy a cosmetic to use with their offline characters. It won’t stop people from hacking their offline characters if that is what they really want to do.