Why is there no weapon base for totem/elemental summon builds?

There is physical summon damage and necrotic minion damage but nothing at all for totems. Why have an entire mastery for totems if there aren’t any base types that support the play style?

There aren’t any for throwing builds either.

I always forget about throwing, been in the game for years and they don’t want to do anything with it lol. At least there are a few daggers that have global phys damage and crit chance.

Because the game isn’t finished yet.

That’s not the case. There’s a bunch of weapons that have generic minion damage implicit stats. Like sickle, oak / skeletal sceptre. For offhand theres the fleshbound tome. Also some 2h Axes and a +1 minion skills staff.

All this stuff applies to totems, not caring about the actual element of damage like cold or lightning or poison.

To restate knowing the above info (ty Raw), are there -any- items that support totem-only builds? Anything specifically made for totems? Didnt have any luck on tunks but I could just be inept with the site lol.

Bronco is correct, it isn’t finished, and totems are a lil niche so I doubt its super high priority at the moment. Once MP is released, I feel they’ll hit the itemization content hard again. I hope! :smiley:

You might find https://www.lastepochtools.com/ to be easier to search for that kind of thing.

Ty! So there’s affixes and two sets regarding totems. Boardman’s set is alright. the other is a 2p set giving +1 to totem skills. Soo… personally I wont be making a totem build for lack of resources. Perhaps it would function just fine, but nothing stands out as fun as I read about. I did like the ‘Summon thorn totem on hit’ affix.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.