Why I quit after 1000 hrs

First I want to say I really like this game, superb characterization, good crafting, lot of builds and so on.
But there are a few major reasons why this game is not for long term fun as it is at the moment. I hope EHG is improving this process for future, then I ll come back.

- high mono corruption pushing
Not rewarding and no sense it doing that at all (except showing off).
Farming on 1500 you get every few and then some more uniques with 0 to 1 LP dropped.
Takes much longer than on 500, and I m pretty sure If you compare 500 to 1500 drops / hour you get more stuff you can use/trade on 500.
Beside that it just gets super boring. Mono 100 and Mono 2000, there is absolutely NO difference in terms of mobs, maps, mechanics whatsoever. Even d3 rifts was more fun in the end.

- Arena
Like that way of competition, but it is baaaad design. If you want to push like 2000 it can take you about 4 hours or even more.
This has to be faster.
And some way to save mile stone waves, like 500,1000 or so where you can ALWAYS start then…
Besides that buggy, shrines for example not working within endless arena.

CoF
Played it first half of release, you can improve gear at a certain point. BiS Items will probably never be possible, cause of rng and %.

MG
You can gear up in a good curve, BiS Items are possible until MG crashed. Completely useless now. Even “good” 2 LP Items cost now like 400 mil to 1.5 bil. MG at the moment the biggest fail.

Dont get me wrong, I like all these - some new - core systems and ideas, but the implementation is maximum mediocre.

Also some minor things I dont like

• partially map design: these obstacles in the dungeons are horrible and annoying
  • arenas in monos are horrible
  • you need a lot of time investement to build a character in term of items. If you someone who enjoys playing different builds you always need to start from 0. Latest after second build you are fed up.
  • why no dps meter at dummies? Just implement something where dps is shown for always like 30 sec/ 1 min or so…
3 Likes