While in a specific biome, some skills act as if I'm targeting something below the ground, thus acting incorrently

So in the biome that’s like pieces of land separated by chasms and connected by wooden bridges, I’ve had a few things not work correctly so far. I don’t know if it’s other biomes as well.
I’ve noticed that on some of those pieces of land the skills work correctly on almost their area, whereas on other pieces of land they just won’t work and I have to get my opponents to follow me there, so I can actually hit them. The points below refer to the cases where the skill behaves incorrectly.

1. Channeling Warpath doesn’t move me toward my cursor but if I recall correctly, it moves me toward the top left corner of the screen.
  2. Summoning minions will just not work. In the video, I’m showcasing trying to summon healing totems, to no avail. The first cast works, but you’ll notice that after that I try to cast the spell multiple times just a bit further and nothing happens. My rage (mana) is consumed and my character’s casting animation is performed.

Video showcasing the first instance of the bug: Last Epoch_2023.08.23-23.33.mp4 - Google Drive

Video showcasing the second instance of the bug: Last Epoch_2023.08.09-21.12.mp4 - Google Drive

Edit: Added video showcasing the first instance of the bug

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.