Where is your support?

I like the game, but what’s up with your non existing support?

I haven’t been able to get into the game for 3 days now. There’s lots of posts here from people from weeks ago about missing pre-order content. Not even so much as a ‘we’re sorry to hear this and are looking into this’. It’s almost as though support has completely vanished some time in February.

edit: I finally managed to fix my login issue, but my feedback remains: keep the support as active as it was before.

Hi @Morkatog,

If you need to reach out to our support team directly at any time, you’re welcome to contact us through our support site which is linked to from a sticky thread here in #customer-service.

Thanks Sarno, I’ll give that a shot instead.

Don’t get your hopes up @Morkatog. I have three posts on this forum, none are acknowledged. (The most recent is 20 days old. Older than yours which got a response!). As for Customer Support I had two different interactions which started Feb 7th, both told me my issue was resolved, both were not and the last response on March 4th gave a maddeningly passive aggressive response. I FULLY expect this post to be deleted but at least you will get the email.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.