When I try to enter Shattered Valley in offline mode on Bladedancer, the game and discord crashes

Trying to go to Shattered Valley , the game and the picture simply freeze after loading the location. I can act in the game itself, but only for a couple of seconds and blindly (the picture does not change). After these few seconds, Discord and LE simply close.

Player.log (72.3 KB)

Player.log (107.0 KB)

Player.log (94.9 KB)

I can’t show screenshots because… due to the same error they are not saved.

le_graphicsmanager.ini (493 Bytes)

DxDiag.txt (81.8 KB)

This bug working only in offline mode, in online all works good.

Thank you in advance.

I have the same issue with my paladin. I am playing on online mode. I played my shaman about 4 days ago in this area without issue. I tried my paladin in other area of the game without issue.

i have the same problem.

ho provato con 3 diversi personaggi online. non riesco a transitare da shattered valley.

tutte le volte che provo a passare il gioco crush e alcune volte mi spegne anche il pc. ho provato sia a correggere il file da steam che a cancellare tutte le cartelle del gioco e rifare il download ma il problema persiste.
qualche volta sono riuscito a superare il problema teleportandomi su amici Piu avanti nella zona.

ho appena preso un alienware con una 3070ti quindi il pc va bene.

I have the same problem. Game always crashes to desktop in Shattered Valley. Can’t get through the area…