When can we expect next big update?

Does anyone have any news ?

Like when are we able to play in party, to trade, to compete ?

The “last” big patch is not even 14 days old.

Their usual update schedule prior to Patch 0.8.2 was like 8-10 weeks, but they want to tone that down a bit to deliver more quality and quantity.

The time between 0.8.1 and 0.8.2 was 14 weeks
The time between 0.8.2 and 0.8.3 was also 14 weeks

If they keep their schedule like this now I am pretty sure we will stay at a ~14 week schedule, but EHG also has a clear “ready when ready” philosophie, especially for multiplayer, but probably also for updates in general. So if they feel like they need mroe time it might be longer.

But according to this schedule now the next update would be the 2nd or 3rd week of december.

If this update will consist of multiplayer, we don’t know yet, but I guess we will get updates about that before the update.

We also don’t know of trade will get implemented directly with multiplayer already or if that specific system will get implemented after multiplayer, when the basics are working.

You can also “compete” on the arean leaderboard.

3 Likes

Just in time for Christmas holiday👍

1 Like

I’m hoping they will release another subclass or 2 before end of the year. I know the skills/visuals will be alot of work but the impact will be huge as alot if not all the builds for that class will be affected due to new passives from the third subclass.

That’s unlikely to happen since they’re focussing on multiplayer.

What will happen to my current lvl 90 char ? Will it get deleted ? Sent to standard" league ?
Will there be seasons/leagues ? Or will there be more diff added like in d3 ?
What will happen to the items i have in stash now ?
Will my “the end of time” get reset ? i’ve completed it all.

Nothing, same as happened in 0.8.3.

There are no leagues at the moment, everything’s offline.

Yes they are planning seasons/leagues/etc.

See above.

This.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.