What will you roll tomorrow?

Oh my bad it means last epoch :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, a version of cyclone is there for your barb! It feels pretty damn nice too, I have seen streamers push pretty far into Arena with it (Arena is one of the post game modes, endless waves of mobs).

I thought LE was Lightning somethingā€¦ :wink:

cyclone sounds like whirlwind :smile:

So now Iā€™m really on the fenceā€¦cyclone or fireball.

Maybe I will flip a coin. And browse utube for some vids.

Thank you for the insights!

EDIT: cyclone looks so cool, purple whirlwind. My daughter and I will luv it!

I come from PoE where its called Cyclone, but ya, for all intensive purposes, it is whirlwind haha. You have more than enough time to give em all a try, judging from the patch notes nothing has seemed to be nerfed to the ground, so you should do quite well with whatever you roll. Have fun!

Im more D2, D3, TQIT, Torchlight, Sacred guy although I have my share of PoE and GD.

Fun itā€™s gonna be!

Cheers!

Going for Paladin, i need to try out Smite. :slight_smile:

Aftrer some research Iā€™m torn between Voidknight tempest whirlwind and mage fireballā€¦

Slightly leaning towards purple tempest after consulting my daughter :wink:

@JaCeK roll both.

As for me I want to try out the Druid first.

@Kotli im new to the game. druid can shapeshift?

Yep patch note says it has Wearbear and Spriggon form.
Linky to notes https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/beta-0-7-patch-notes/

Oh a hard choise, think I will try out the Mage classes and Primalist classes, but Iā€™m looking forward to try out every class at some point
What time is itā€¦ :alarm_clock: Soonā„¢ not many hours leftā€¦ just 5hoursā€¦ whoop whoop

Think I will try druid first, but will end up playing some sort of mage as my main.

Probably Druid 1st :seedling:

Itā€™s the little thingsā€¦I love death ward, now itā€™s got a spec! I use that skill like itā€™s crack, now I get to specialize in it :slight_smile:

Now that Marked for Death has a Skill tree, I`m going full melee summoner arvesting them away with archer-skelletons and Golem hoiding my back :wink: and trying out reaper form in Action. Awesome!

Probably! Then (or instead), surely a storm totem druid (now has skilltree!) with spriggan on his side, and Maybe an ice Sabbertooth! Full caster summoner with totems- ultimate druid!

Also want to try out how the Sorc Plays with Teleport! I definetly needed Teleport on that char, and now it has a tree! :slight_smile:

These will Keep me busy for a while, and excite me the most Right now :stuck_out_tongue:

I will try Druid, right into hc.

1 Like

See ya on the leaderboards :slight_smile:

Iwill play a Druid or Necromancer in HC Mode right now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.