What is your favourite build in the game so far?

Thank you!

Can you describe how it is to play?

Thank you.

How is it to play?

You spin round the mobs & the various Orbs that Warpath can be spec’d to proc kill everything.

You fly all around, casting shooting spirits and death waves around you.
Here is a complete guide, with the timestamp to a gamelay part:

Spec into Temporal Cascade and spec into all the nodes to make warpath cost no mana in the Warpath tree. Get smite cast on throw idols. Use Forgotten Knight sword (has base void spell damage and haste) you can use 2 or go shield. It’s a lazy build, decent survivability, that is super fun for monolith grinding. You just spin with orbs hitting around you, throws are triggering void smites from the heavens, a lot of void rifts and future strikes poppin’ off. It’s super aesthetic :).

1 Like

And here I thought I was being original, definitely my favorite build as it’s pretty akin to my old Ngahamu’s Flame Cyclone Chieftain from PoE. Spin around having proc’d balls fly everywhere.
Although, using Keen Idols. Aside from the axe throw in the sentinel tree, what else is being ‘thrown’? Is there an interaction I’m not seeing/don’t know about?

You can use also Riverbend Grasp gloves. The throws are consistent enough that its constantly procing smite.

Ah yes. Just when I thought my spinning couldn’t get any faster. Thanks.

My Favorite Build/Char is Melee Harvest Lich.

Harvest in conjunction with Reaper Form was the reason i bought the game in the first place and is still, to this day my most favorite and strongest build.

Favourite Build: Max Crit Multishot
And i really like to play with Ice Barrage, it just needs some more love from EHG i think.

PS:
Does anyone truly KNOW whether (or not) “Chance To Cast Smite When You Hit With Throwing Attacks” and the Sentinel Passive “Axe Thrower” are working together?

That node is the one we were referencing, and yes it does.

Yes, and if a Future Strike (Void Knight passive) is applied by a throwing attack (be that an axe or Throwing Shield/Hammer), that Future Strike can also proc Smite (it appears that it inherits the “throwing attack” tag).

1 Like

Thank you!

How is it to play?

Do you have a link to a guide?

1 Like

No i don’t have any guide, since i don’t use them :stuck_out_tongue:

I am also not sure if any1 made a guide of a similar build. (I don’t think so)

Since i personally don’t use guides i generally never wanted to create them myself.

I do however have the intend of maybe doing a guide, once my Unique Design Collab Unique is in the game, to do a “preview” of it, containing informations of the build i am using it on.

I can give you some Outlines here.

The skills i am using are:
Harvest, Reaper Form, Transplant, Bone Curse, Death Seal
Weapon i am using is a 2H Melee Weapon. (You could use a Staff, to slightly shift the power from Harvest to Bone Curse and Death Seal’s Death Wave, if you want to do that)

1 Like

<3 you Llama, that was the kind of interaction I suspected was going on.

For me its a toss up between Boardman21s Paladin Regifter and Llamas Firebrand/Flamereave Spellblade - they are the only two builds that I have not “rebuilt” or changed (barring a little preference here or there) and even though I dont have perfect rolled items/gear, both builds easily clear everything… I do expect the Spellblade will need a little tweaking when the next patch drops due to the removal of Fire Shield.

Funny thing is that I have a Void Knight on level 98 that I have played far more than any other char but I have changed the build over and over again and still dont have a build that works
AND that I like… :sob:

Nice to meet another “Paladin Regifter” player. How far how you pushed it in echoes and in arena?
I’m just lvl 70 and have been farming “The lost lance” or whatever it’s called for the unique set items. Got them last night, so now I can pushed for higher goals.
By the way, I find that binding my left mouse button to “walk and attack” using “Lounge” ables me to teleport around the screen attacking groups of enemies instantly while simultaniously activating the lounge buff. Just a tip.

They aren’t removing Flame Ward or Fire Aura, Spellblade will be fine. I don’t think any “serious” builds used Fire Shield.

If this one isn’t your favourite VK caster, you have no soul. Just tweak it a bit for Unbalanced Scale in Smite & the new +void skills staff & you’re done. And maybe swap Sigils of Hope (/Despair) for Volatile Reversal for both more dps & an automated oh #### button (the Faith node).

Have not bothered with Arena - I hate it and its imho the most boring part of this game… Not entirely sure how to “measure” echos but I have completed everything including all the empowered versions. Not sure but I must have done hundreds of echos as a regifter/spellblade.

thats why i used the phrase “little tweaking” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You know… I did comment on that post about dusting off my VK to try it but for the life of me I dont know if I did or not… I have reworked so many VK builds I cannot recall… May have to give it a try…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.