What is going on now

What does that mean?

Just use dungeon keys. No monoliths = no ā€œgetting stuckā€.

Also, Iā€™m gonna go jinx myself. I havenā€™t got any ā€œstuckā€ since I did file verification despite it didnā€™t download anything after.

On reddit a dev confirmed that they found the issue. No confirmation when the hotfix for this will come.

1 Like

Shame they canā€™t post that on there OFFICAL forums. What a stupid idea.

2 Likes

Sorry, it was here.

2 Likes

I looked on the bug report forum all weekened and saw nothing but thats for the post. Maybe a gaming breaking bug like this should be make far more visiable as possible a header on the forums. Thats post is 1 day ago. Itā€™s been going on for at least 3 lol. Way to keep to community informed

Yeah this is one of the big telling signs for me personally about what to expect from ehg as we go towards 1.0, and the game growing in size. Theres literally 0 communication on the forums outside of their main announcements/hotfix notes. You have to either be on their reddit, or discord. Steam and their actual forums? Nah nothing.

The problem is, I donā€™t think they reliase how bad that looks? Like with this current bug, theres just gonna be a load of people who all they see is people syaing ā€˜yeah its brokenā€™ and then, no response at all lol. They need to change up how they do public facing stuff now they have more people invested in the game (and change up multiple other thigns, like customer support, how they interact with the public etcā€¦), but they just donā€™t seem to either a) realise it, or b) think its important. And so it doesnā€™t offer much in the way of hope for how 1.0 is gonna be.

Canā€™t wait to be playing 1.0 and a serious bug happen that we get information on how to avoid, except you donā€™t unless youā€™re in the discord or the reddit. Thatā€™ll be great fun.

1 Like

I agree 100%

I mean itā€™s great we know they have acknowledged it and even found the cause, but a quote like ā€œwe donā€™t have a timeframe for a fix yetā€ is simply astounding for such a game-breaker. Sorry but I just find that unacceptable.

1 Like

Thereā€™s been a bug maybe the last 3 days, theyā€™re probably working frantically to fix and certain information campaign is angry they didnā€™t communicate over the weekend, when most people are probably off work and canā€™t work on it. Kinda interesting. :thinking:

Neat how when a certain other title releases, certain peopleā€™s expectations become unreasonable, innit?

1 Like

My dude, you really should take it back a bit with this conspiracy that everyone who isnā€™t happy with the game is working for blizzard, everything you post is a massive shill about ehg being able to do no wrong. Itā€™s very very funny.

1 Like

I mean paid or organized or not, peopleā€™s goals are implied in their actions. Mobs can and often do form spontaneously, usually around one or two figures. There are certain people who like the attention and want to be the figure they form around. Thatā€™s why they do what they do instead of losing interest and moving on. Thereā€™s a calculation in that behavior.

But in this case itā€™s unwarranted. In most cases actually, but also this one specifically. I personally havenā€™t had this bug so we donā€™t know how widespread it is, but as with all previous similar issues, itā€™ll be resolved in a few days or maybe a week or two. There was a time before the internet when that was a really brief amount of time. Most things in life took at least a week to shake out. Itā€™d be nice if people still had that kind of perspective and patience with other human beings these days. Sad that the internet is training us away from that at this point.

This is an outright lie and you should stop posting it. Stop trying to inflame people towards the devs.

4 Likes

Sorry I gotta get that blizzard money.

1 Like

Just now i had to close the game 3 times in a spam of half hour because of the echo bug.I understand your point of view, that we need patience but few things: the lack of comunication here on the forum i think some of the time is worse than the waiting time if the fix( is much more fustrating at least), and yes, i agree with you that we need more patience ,but the old time example doesnt work anymore, because we cant compare oranges with apples( now we live in a diferent era,is like my mother would try to tell me to give x medicine to my 4yo, because that is what she gave me and worked, when i can go get a modern one that i know is much better than one that worked 40 years ago).Also is not the internet that is training us to be like that, is just our poor character

1 Like

What would you like for them to say other than theyā€™re trying to fix it? Iā€™m genuinely curious. What would console your concerns other than EHG actually fixing the issue?

See, I respect you because you sound reasonable. But what I think you and a lot of other people donā€™t realize is that there are certain folks here who want EHG to admit failure and grovel because they donā€™t like this game or the people developing it for whatever reason, be that factional or otherwise. Thereā€™s a risk in feeding the mob when youā€™re having an issue like this. Usually itā€™s better to just fix the problem and communicate when you have an actual update. That way people can move on when it has been resolved.

1 Like

Regardin first questions, is just to tell us that they know the situation and they are on it(until today, i dint knew that they posted anything related to the issue.If they did and i have not seen then is my fault ,and i apologise for that).From my point of view as a casual player tbh i dont put to much price on anything related to the companies that made the game, because i dont care.I just want to play the game.For me this game atm is the best way to get pass my RL issues and just forget.For me, i like it better to see that they know that is a problem so i know that they are on to it.The fight between whiteknights and the renegates in any game when it comes to the makers of the game in any game,for me doesnt matter.I want EHG to prosper, to make more content for this amazing game as long as they try to listent to us( not to do what we say , just listen and talk with us).Is all what i ask in any game that i play.I never play many games at a time, i play just 1 , but when i do and i like it i invest every minute of my time that i can spend so i can have the most fun posible.And when stuff like this happens( always do because nothing is perfect and we have to deal with it ,as is perfect normal) all i just want is to know that they know .Srry for my english( is not my native language) and thank you for your kind words

2 Likes

No worries! Iā€™m glad youā€™re here. I feel the same way. Hopefully it will get fixed soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

BIG Problem is that Monolith is the MAIN endgame.

There is much else outside monoliths. And it is unplayable right now.

Got no clue what broke them, they were working a lot better before the latest patch. But fixing this issue that a lot of players have been complaining about should be the TOP TOP priority.

No idea what they implemented that broke the monoliths, but the game was playable before the latest patch and now itā€™s a complete lottery if you will be able to run Monoliths or not.

And to make things worst the only option to go back to running Monoliths is to CTRLALTDel or to close the game, nothing works ingame, no menu access, no ESC to cancel the Loading Echo.

Itā€™s been a few days by now, like A FEW DAYS.

2 Likes

How do you know it is not?

2 Likes

Good news for you, Judd was in global chat today and confirmed they have got a fix. They will be trying to push through this afternoon (not sure when it will happens for you because timezone shenanigans)

7 Likes