What class should I roll up now?

I bought this game a year ago and rolled a necro to mid 40’s. I enjoyed the class. I put the game down until very recently and rolled up a void knight. I’m almost 40 now and I been enjoying my spin to win knight.

I was thinking of trying a new class soon but unsure of what to try. Anyone have any suggestions of other classes/builds to try? Something just good/fun in it’s own right or maybe something I might like based on my like of the necro and void knight?

I don’t even know where to start.

Lich was the class that literally made me buy Last Epoch due to Harvest and Reaper Form being so thematically cool.

To this day it’s my favorite char.

And for some weird reason, alot of people lately ask me about my build (because they saw me post it on the official discord or saw me play it live on stream).

Not sure if you just wanted a base mastery suggestions or a direction also.

But here is my Lich

LowLife Melee Lich

Lich, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.1e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

The second char i ever played and i sticked to is a 2H Erasing Strike Void Knight, whic his quite tanky and deals massive burst damage, although the playstyle might not be for everyone because you contatnly draining your mana and refilling it up again.

2H Erasing Strike Void Knight

Void Knight, Level 93 (LE Beta 0.8.1e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Apologies, if you didn’t want too specific suggestions.

But in case some of these is appealing or you want to play something similar with some adaptations in your favour, feel free to ask about those builds.

Other than that litereally all masteries and skills in this game can be made viable and fun.
(Viable meaning clearing all Monolith Of Fate Timelines)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.