What ailment has best scaling of bleed ignite and poison

hi i wonder whice ailment has best scaling dmg culden find so much info of there scaling in the game guide

From what I could read on forums and on Discord, the strongest ailment would be bleed.

This highly depends on your character class.

Hereā€™s some general info about ailments:

Poison is the only ailment that increases its damage per stack applied as it reduces poison resistance.

But if youā€™re playing Sentinel you have better support for bleed and ignite. Sentinel is very interesting as you can convert ignite stacks into physical damage with Rive and so buff bleed your bleed damage.

Primalist also has bleed support (Beastmaster / Raptor / Wolves) and poison (Thorn Totems / Scorpion / Serpent Strike).

Rogue has everything from poison to bleed (puncture) and ignite (cinder strike).

Mage hast Ignite and Frostbite.

Acolyte has a lot poison support as well as some bleed and a bit ignite (not very much though). Also theres Damned and Plague as secondary ailments.

Poison has the best theoretical scaling, because itā€™s an infinite amount of shred.

But Poison Only Last 3 seconds. So this means poison has more investment but the ceiling is way higher.

Both Bleed very easily scaleable because it lasts 4 seconds by default.

Ignite has the easiest scaling but doesnā€™t have a high ceiling because it also only lasts 3 seconds. But it has the easiest itemization to scale, since there are alot of affixes to scale it. Namely ā€œfire damageā€, ā€œelemental damageā€, ā€œdamage over timeā€ and most importantly ā€œelemental damage over timeā€.

TL:DR:

• Poison highest ceiling
  • Ignite easiest accesable and scaleable
  • Bleed is the strongest with low investment

Discord was wrong. Heavy & Not-Heavy#1 are correct.

But if you ignore builds, poison is strongest due to the inherent shred.

4 Likes

ok thx all for the help reason i asked was that i found that da has a poison node and toght that it culd work for arena thx to its scaling and how many atackspeed nodes markswoman has and flurry for singel target or when out of mana so was currious whice had best scaling

At least Iā€™m #1 !!

Youā€™ve seen that @TriKster?

Yes @XLVI_carpo. I have to admit that heā€™s right. You are #1 for a reason!

Edit: Shitā€¦ forgot to relog with that other accountā€¦

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.