Werebear-Rampage-Desync

When playing in a party (I dont know if the Bug happens solo) around 50% of the time when using the rampage skill, the carracter appears to be charging in place. The charging sound appears and the companion runns of. Using a skill or hiiting a wall resyncs the character and my visuals to its current location.
To the partymember everything appears to be normal.

Yes Brother. Its a big problem with this skill. The game sometimes teleport me 10 meters back.
The ping is perfect.

BTW its very awful to control this skill.
Description says its rush to your Mouse cursor but when i use this skill my bear rush and rush and rush until he hit some objective like wall.
Its impossible to control anything when i use this skill. Endless run without control until hit a enemy or wall.
The only way to stop this skill is to use another

Very iritating

We should be able to control our bear when rushing or cancel rush when releasing butfon

1 Like

I also have massive bugs with this skill. I encountered 3 different “Bug-Behaviors” with Rampage up to this point:

1. I press Rampage and my character walks slowly, as soon as i use another ability im instantly teleported forward as if the skill had functioned normally. So the distance travelled is actually calculated and travelled, but not made visual.
  2. I press Rampage and i travel for some time, then im teleported back to my original location where i pressed it.
  3. I press Rampage and im stuck in the position where i pressed it. Then i cant get out of this place anymore. When i press rampage at this location again, my character charges in the specified direction and afterwards i am teleported back to the original location. I have to restart the game at this point because nothing else fixes it.
1 Like

+1

Reported this bug here:
Rampage werebear skill not working most of the time - Bug Reports - Last Epoch Forums

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.