Weird graphical artifacts

Artifacts.zip (280.6 KB)
Weird graphical anomalies are encountered on Rotting Hunters on death explosion. My resolution is 3440x1440 and ingame settings is on ultra.

Could you please post your log file after this happens? If you haven’t restarted the game since, Player.log will work. If you’ve restarted, upload Player-prev.log. Thanks for the report!

Log Files.zip (35.2 KB)

Attached the log files as requested

Same here.
Artifacs.zip (1.9 MB)

Player-Log.zip (7.4 KB)

still graphic artifacts in version 0.7.7E
using skills and standing in the city. player log included.
graphics card temp 73 °, cpu 52 ° but memory capacity of the graphics card at 100% (rtx 2070 super). feel it is due to the engine.
Player-Log_Artifacs0.zip (2,3 MB)

Most of the graphical issues, comes from green stuff. Like green slime, green icons above allies, green spells. etc etc. No other color gives this anomaly for me, only green.

Same for me. Anything green, green slime/bubbles gives weird artifacts. Not all the time though, mainly in the areas right before the Ruined Era Council Chambers.

I’ve put in a potential fix for the Rotting Hunters for the next patch. If the issue remains please post again and let us know. Also from the comments here it seems there may be other skills or effects that cause visual issues, posting any screenshots or videos and what skill or enemy it was is incredibly helpful. Thanks :smiley:

I sometimes get a lot of white visual distortion when using spells together (glacier and volcanic orb) and also when there are a lot of enemies impacted by glacier. It seems to happen when I’ve been playing for an extended amount of time and gets worse the longer I play, sometimes covering the whole screen. distortion.zip (3.0 MB) My graphics settings are currently ultra but I’ve lowered them to medium and it still happens. I also have the streaming thing on though I’m not sure if that is meant for this issue.

Thanks. Will investigate.

Edit: The potential fix I applied to the Rotting Hunters also works for both Glacier and Volcanic Orb. So while I am not certain that this will fix the issue, it is possible the next patch will fix it. Letting me know if the issue remains after the next patch would be appreciated.

I get these graphical artifacts with hungering souls after a few minutes of running and spamming the spell. Goes all wire frame.I have added my dxdiag and player log file to this. Hope it helps. Beta V 0.7.8d
P.S. Thought my GPU was overheating but it did not go above 85c.
DxDiag.txt (135.2 KB)
Player.log (22.1 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.