Weekly Patch Delay (04/04/2024)

Hello Travelers,

We wanted to let everyone know that we will be pushing this week’s patch to combine into a larger patch next week. While we have heard your feedback that Falconer needs to be brought down in power, we don’t believe dying anytime you use a Falcon ability with the Gathering Fury Bow equipped is the right way to do it.

Just a couple minor bugs with the patch to work out, as the Falconer wasn’t planned to receive any changes.

16 Likes

Tremendous!!!

1 Like

Lol some anti-falconer propagandists might say that’s working as intended :joy:

Looking forward to next week’s notes!

1 Like

add ward mechanism to falconer or nerf ward, thanks

Will flurry be a working skill rogues and their respective specs can use in this patch? Never mind the 60 reduced added dmg and 40% reduced chance to inflict ailments tuning or it not proccing marksman passive.

It was originally a very good game, but now it is worse than death because of you. Whichever one is stronger will be cut. There are only 18,000 people online now. Don’t you review it?

2 Likes

So the politics is nerf but no buff? there’s so many bad skill or unique, it’s just depressing to try build and realise it’s absolute garbage even with good gear/idea, please do something, i don’t care if someone else play op build, i just want to play

1 Like

There are so many viable builds for every mastery except maybe FG. Playing at over 1k corruption is not needed in the slightest. YouTubers have bricked the newcomers.

8 Likes

I’ve been playing since the beta…

Falconer is super fun. That and the runemaster are probably the most polished classes in the game. :smiley:

1 Like

marksman only have jelkor atm.

Yeah accept no. Blast rain, Bowmage, hail of arrows. Again, log off YouTube try builds.

3 Likes

Ward itself is not the problem, the problem is the amount that certain skills can generate quickly & easily.

Rogue is not a ward-based class, it’s a dodge-based class.

In what way is it “not-working”?

This is always the case, sadly.

Then you know that they buff things.

3 Likes

It’s a bit too unclear what you are suggesting here. It would be great if you could clarify:

• Do you mean that the patch will include as-yet unspecified falconer nerfs?

• Or do you mean that the patch will include a bug fix to address the issue with Gathering Fury?

I think you mean the second one, but I’ve seen a number of people interpreting it as the former.

I really appreciate the policy of giving advanced notice of bug fixes/balance changes etc. but would please encourage you guys to be as clear as possible when communicating about this kind of thing. Jokes are fine as long as there are additional supporting statements which clearly state what is actually being planned.

1 Like

yeah lets not nerf the falconer. while the pet is a little OP, it’s not like 90% of players are falconers or anything. most people played it at start then switched.

I second that.

It was an odd and confusing statement coming from official channels.

I can’t tell for sure if EHG intend a mid cycle nerf to the class (falconer)

1 Like

It was a joke, they mentioned as much on twitter.

They’re just fixing the bug that blows yourself up.

1 Like

i dont even watch youtube content for last epoch. Ive done all the builds aside from hail of arrows.

Everything that utilizes explosive trap is just some variation of the jelkor build. Dragonfire build is essentially just jelkor with a bow, although the harbinger of stars variation was at least interesting. Bow mage is currently effectively dead for the most part. Because channeled flurry doesnt work with marksman passive, the scaling was nerfed into the ground, it stops fireing after a while, while still channeling, doesnt always correctly proc multishot.

See my above post. Since problems have been reported several times i can only assume that they are working on it, would be nice if they made fixing broken skills a priority.

You cant really blame youtube when its easy to just level any variation of acolyte and ez clap the game with an extremely off build.

I kinda get what you are saying but this statement is wrong. Jelkor’s the dagger is not used for bows or Acid flask versions. Also AFAIK from testing McFluffin did, that build’s damage is bugged with the tendrils dealing massively more damage for some reason.

Smoke trap is really the OP part of the Explosive trap builds and its ability to easily cap glancing blow while generating 3-4K Dodge rating which is strong on its own but can also be converted to Endurance threshold through foot of the mountain giving you a 60% DR on your entire health pool.

The latter. But with sarcasm.

It’s called having a sense of humour & not being a staid & boring soulless corporate drone (& I say that as I’m a soulless corporate drone). GGG used to also display a bit of humour in their patch notes.

I did, all you said was “”

Channelled Flurry is only supposed to proc the passive once when you start channelling as the passive is “on use” & that only applies to starting the channel.

You can since they go for clickbait-y titles & using BiS gear to reach high corruption (which is fine) which can be misleading to newer viewers. It’s the same in PoE.