Weekly Dev Stream | Ukraine Relief Fundraiser

Hello Travelers,

As much of our community is aware, every Friday one of our game designers - Mike, hosts a dev stream. This stream is an opportunity for us to hang out with our community, play some Last Epoch, answer community questions, and maybe, reveal a teaser or two about upcoming content.

What many people might not be aware of is that each month we pick a charity which all proceeds from the dev stream are donated. For the months of January and February, we were contributing dev stream proceeds to Save the Children. Save the Children is an organization which works to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.

Last Friday, our Game Director Judd posted a statement concerning the happenings involving Ukraine and Russia, and the relations to the Eleventh Hour Games studio having team members in both countries.

As part of our response to this, for the month of March, Eleventh Hour Games will be donating all dev stream proceeds to UNICEF’s Ukraine relief fund. Further, Eleventh Hour Games is also committing to match all community proceeds and donations for the month of March up to $10,000. All subs, donations, and bits will be going to this cause. In addition we have set up a Nexus sales page on https://www.nexus.gg/ehg/games from which proceeds from all sales will also be going to this cause.

We appreciate all of our community member’s support, and look forward to seeing you during the dev streams, even if just to watch us play some Last Epoch or try to catch some teasers.

Stream Schedule

2022-03-04T21:00:00Z

2022-03-11T21:00:00Z

2022-03-18T21:00:00Z

2022-03-25T21:00:00Z

*note Daylight Savings Time starts during this time period, which is why you may see different times. Dev Stream is every Friday at 3:00PM CT.

Charity Information:

Save the Children - https://www.savethechildren.org/
UNICEF - https://www.unicefusa.org/stories/unicef-children-crossfire-ukraine-crisis/
Nexus Store - https://www.nexus.gg/ehg/games
Stream Donations - https://streamlabs.com/lastepochgame/tip

7 Likes

Why the change to the stream schedule?

1 Like

I was very much expecting this after Judd’s post on friday.

But nevertheless, this is a great effort, which I fully support and will support on friday.
I already did support other funds, but there is never too much support for a cause like this.

My brother is preparing a trip to Poland, Medyka, a border town of the Ukraine, packed with a full trailer and half a car full of goods like first aid, antipyretics and other medicines right now, where he will drive tomorrow after his work.
He and his friends prepared this among all relatives and friends to accumulate as much useful stuff as possible!

I have never been a polictical person and tend to stay away from any political debates, but this is the least we can do here!

3 Likes

The stream times have not changed.

Ah, yes, we’re not on BST at the moment, we’re on GMT so the times would be 21:00 - 23:00.

These kind of fundraisers make me wish to not be as poor as I am. It’s a tragedy what is happening and I feel sad because there is little to none I can do. I hopee for the best and a nice funding for those who are in need.

1 Like

There is no reason to feel sad, and no one should be feeling that they need to do donate if they are not in a position to.

Being a decent human & sparing a thought for the people suffering is more than enough. :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Instead wasteing money, you should focus on realse 1.0. Its simply not your bussines, and LE Realse is already year delayed.

Thanks for the feedback. I can say that this will not have an adverse effect on the release date of the game. I’m quite proud to be able to do something to help people in need. We are working hard to get to 1.0 and I’m really excited to share multiplayer with the world.

8 Likes

Actually multiplayer is last think i like to see. Im still w8 for Falconer and Warlock class, falconer the most, and visuals for Unique items. Last epoch is really good game, but if you lost good moment with realse, game will simply die, its not Grim Dawn type game. I really like LE, devs ideas actually are best from all H&S, and it will be sad if game lost against new PoE or D4, thanks god both died for now.

Help people in need, sure, but please remember about game, because everyone now trying to do “good guys propaganda” instead do thinks they should, buying time. First was covid now war. And im saying this as a person from main country which help ukrainian people, even when we have really brutal and not resolved past. Pls dont be like lazy AAA devs and finish game.

I hardly think its wasting money trying to give a little help to a country where its people are being killed indiscriminately & the ones who do survive are in a terrible situation, health, money & food wise.

As for fund raising.
Its a community effort the support being shown, be that monetary or otherwise. And its the worlds buisness as to whats going on, never mind EHG’s.

Some people should refrain from commenting completely, because it shows that they truly suck at being a decent human being.

3 Likes