My Account
× My Account Forum Buy Now

Last Epoch Forums

We need a Lightning "Nuke" Ability

I’m a little disappointed that there is no lightning-themed high damage, high cost skill, unlike for Fire and Ice (Meteor/Ice Barrage respectively). Static Orb just doesn’t cut it. I even looked through all the skills to see if I could change the flavour to lightning, but I can’t.

Blackhole would be great for this in my opinion. Just add or change one of the nodes so that it deals Lightning damage instead of Cold (there’s already a node that changes it to Fire damage so why not lightning?). Or, you know, a brand-new skill :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But I doubt you’d want to spend the time and resources just for that.

1 Like

Why did you choose “Ice Barrage” as and Ice example instead of Glacier? :smiley:

But yeah i totally agree.

I really think Black Hole could use a Lightning conversion, that is solely focused on damage, maybe even with hits to differeniate it from Binary System.

I would even be happy with a unique that is doing this. Maybe some that that lets lightnings spark out of the black hole? Or raining down lighting from the sky, while black hole is active?

Mike Weicker already teasered a Static Orb overhaul/rework, to fullfill the (paraphrasing here) “long range nuker” role.

So i guess you can use it as a spammer ability, simialr to Lightning Blast, but i really hope that there is some medium/high mana cost medium/high damage possibilities

EDIT: And welcome to the LE Community!

Meteor has a lightning conversion coming this patch. Seems like it will be in line with what exactly your asking

1 Like