Way to reproduce lunge "frozen" bug

In an area where monsters will pop up out of the ground such as worms or when approaching a gate to seal in a monolith, target the ground where a monster will spawn (but is not currently visible) and lunge. Note, this is not monsters that will spawn later when you activate the gate, but monsters that are “hiding” and will appear when you approach, but before clicking the gate.

Consistently, this will cause the lunge bug for me on my paladin causing my character to freeze in the lunge animation, as if stunned, preventing me from moving with left click, until I cast a different spell.

Additional information:
PC game version
Online character
I do not have the “additional charges for lunge” talent.

2 Likes

I’m getting this bug too on my Paladin. I’m frozen in lunge. I can only portal out of a map but remain frozen in the base until I restart the game. This has been happening. I’m using the online version of the PC game. Image: lunge-freeze hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

I’m having this bug too. 13 times in 8 hours of gameplay, actually. It’s frustrating because I found no way to “unstuck” and had to exit to character selection, often times losing all my progress

Same. My paladin is not playable. Freezes almost every time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.