Warpath Void Knight DPS

Hello, I am level 90 Warpath Void Knight.
I have Atpathy’s maw and good gear.
My warpath dps shows 33000 void damage without buffs. With buffs 45000+. I have void resistence shred blessing.
I make hits to mobs at 100+ corruption like 500-1500 dmg. I make like 3 hits per second.
What’s wrong with this?

screenshot:https://i.postimg.cc/hvScP25Y/Screenshot-4.jpg

gear and warpath skill info:
https://i.postimg.cc/rpB5brPs/Screenshot-6.jpg

Mobs have 90% damage reduction or what?

You tell us, we cant see what mono modifiers you are running. Also, there is a build planner if you’d like to us one. We cant tell much at all beyond your uniques.

Enemies have significant amount of damage reduction based on area level yes.

Tooltip dps is just a value to get a sense if passive or gear changes are upgrades or not.
They are not reflecting your actual damage that you do.

Why does it matter what damage numbers you do on enemies?
Do you ahve issues with killing mobs?

No issues. But different builds have different playability in endgame. For example runemaster is killing bosses much faster and has good move speed and survivability.

Why cant developers make game more playable and not force people who want be good at endgame to play specific classes?
They can fix it by making different damage reduction % to different builds and they start making median big dps. So people can play any class and have fun.

Balancing classes, skills and builds is difficult, especially in complex games with hundrends of interactions.

Runemaster is definitely very powerful, this partially has to do with the fact that it is pretty new and they really improved their passive and skill tree design.
But that doesn’t make the other classes and builds unplayable or forces you to not play them.

“Playable” is very subjective and they do not force you to play anything particularly.
Every class has plethora of builds that are capable of doing high endgame.

This is not a good or pratical solution. How to the game determine which build is which? There are very simialr builds with slight differences, sometimes only the main skill is the same, but the rest is different.

Adding some artifical DR that affects some builds more than others is very bad design.

I don’t know how much experience you have with LE.
I don’t even knwo how you get the notion that the devs force people to play certain builds or classes.

It is the exact opposite and one of LE’s biggest strength is, that you can virtually play whatever you want.

No offense, but it sounds like you don’t have enough experience with the game yet or maybe you just echo something that some angry content creator shouted, I don’t know :person_shrugging:

1 Like

At high level, yes.