Warpath - VK with 2xEchoes OR bleed FG?

Hi guys,

I saw two warpath videos - VK with 2 x Echoes and FG bleed.

Which one is stronger? more forgiving? less gear dependent?

I am about to choose my path - so VK or FG?

Cheers!

Why choose… just do one and then level another :wink:

Seriously tho… you didnt say which vids so its hard to guess at specifics like gear etc, but I’d pick VK then FG… Purely because VK is a kind of unique character in this game so its fun to try it out… FG is a more traditional armour wielding tank and would probably be a more recognisable character to build…

1 Like

the videos are by Boardman and Epic Builds.

I ran VK Hammerdin and Javelin Paladin recently, so…time for a change :smiley:

Time for a change but you still wanna run another sentinel? Come on… step out a little… try a totally different class… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

based on your previous builds I’d go FG then…

1 Like

I did several weeks ago a mage - Nova / LB.

and before - rouge with clones

:smiley:

I play a dual wield Warpath VK and the game is a walk in the park. If an enemy isn’t oneshotting me there is no way to die besides taking the finger of my right mouse button.

1 Like

I’m working on a Bleed Warpath Forge Guard. It’s really god damn slow at the start and the build doesn’t come together till around 85+. It’s still a baby at level 96 but I can say that the mapping is smooth as butter. Bosses so far have been alright but I have to climb in corruption to get a firm stance on how far the build can go. I made some modifications to what boardman had recommended and I feel it made my experience a whole lot better.

I think the FG is more forgiving than the VK.

1 Like

AT CLVL 41 I am running MoF, first tier, for noob me this is huge :wink:
can you please share your build, or give a few pieces of advice?
EDIT: one small change - I have 10 HP on melee hit on my weapon - huge difference.

I’m running a Paly Warpath build with Fire damage, and its melting through everything, but its most focused around Volcanus - Unique Flamberge - Two-Handed Sword - Last Epoch Item Database.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.