Warpath pathing acts weird in certain areas

Hello,
Channelling warpath sometimes causes your character to move to a totally irrelevant location. Usually this causes your mouse to move out of problematic area and then you go back to correct location, which will cause same issue again. Resulting in getting stuck in certain areas until you realise it and move to somewhere else.
I was gonna provide a picture but I just died because of it. Thankfully I am not playing HC but in a game where mobility is the main defence I think this is an important issue.
Pictures of such areas will be provided as I come across them.

Hey there.

Yip. Known issue with warpath, although can happen with other movement skills too (.e.g. trying to shield rush ).

Devs are aware of the general issue, but its important to post a screenshot showing the specific place with the map name and perhaps a rough arrow of which direction got stuck. (Video is obviously just as useful, but more tedious to make and post vs a screenshot). A fair number of the problems are less about Warpath and more about the actual maps themselves so its important for the devs to have this info to check both aspects of the problem.

Here is an example place. While character in that position and mouse is pointing at the red dot, channelling Warpath causes character to move towards opposite direction.

The map is called “Devoured Armoury”.

1 Like

Map name? makes it easier to find.

How do I check that? Monolith node’s name?

The map name is displayed in the top right of the screen above the default mini-map.

Another one in the same map with same issue: image
This one was right next to boss so almost died again.

The map is called “Devoured Armoury”.

1 Like

Map is called “Sheltered Abyss”, same issue: image

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.