Warpath Pathing Abnormality

Warpath pathing runs into issues on certain maps, and moves in the opposite direction, or just away from where you intend to go, but normal mouse pathing works fine.

Edit: You can Warpath past the trouble area if you click beyond it.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Most of the time it happens, for me at least, it seems to be when moving through narrow areas of maps or bridge type structures. Best example and why I thought to report it is on the gates of solarum map in the campaign, almost every bridge you try to cross while using warpath you can’t. You move your cursor onto the bridge and you character moves away rather than towards your cursor.

1 Like

Also feels really strange on bigger monsters/bosses. It doesn’t continuously move with your mouse as expected and just stutters/locks up a lot. I think this is related to whatever they did to try and “fix” bosses getting pushed around, but it feels awful.

1 Like

Having the same issue, also sometimes my character wont move in the direction i want him to move/where i have my mouse pointer.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. It’s the same maps in the same spots too. Hopefully they get it fixed soon

Yup, same, seems more frequent recently for some reason. Submitted a bug report in-game, as they suggest. But obviously their screenshot feature won’t be of much use in this case.

This issue seems to frequently happen on specific ground meshes, such as this wooden structure. Happens on every single instance of them.

This happens to me as well, mostly in sewers around those pillars in your clip…
Anyone else desync/rebound when their warpath echos? Just curious if that’s on my end or not?

Same here and its annoying as hell.

Hoping this gets some kind of traction, it makes it very hard to dodge out of the way of any kind of attack when I randomly start going the opposite direction.

Same issue, especially on a map Devoured Armory, it goes completely bonkers.

I just literally made a thread about this (didnt see this post until after I made it unfortunately). But ya, while in the monolith Festering Sewers while channeling Warpath it will start to go in random directions making it very hard to control.