Warpath Paladin Flame Burst Build Guide, Arena Wave 330 Patch 8.3e

YouTube Build Guide + Gameplay :
Warpath Paladin Flame Burst, Best Warpath Build Wave 330 Patch 8.3e Last Epoch Build Guide - YouTube

This build has definitely blown me out of the park, as I had 100% believed the cast on hit warpath was dead due to the nerfs to Volcanus warpath, sadly by ditching Volcanus the devs made an even greater monstrosity.

Last Epoch Build Planner (Budget) : Paladin, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Last Epoch Build Planner (Arena 330) : Paladin, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Last Epoch Build Planner (Leveling) : Paladin, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

My Personal Filter (Use At Your Own Risk) : Flame Burst Warpath - Pastebin.com

Timestamps :

00:00 Intro

04:31 Warpath

08:27 Holy Aura (Where we get Flame Burst)

09:52 Volatile Reversal and Sigils of Hope

10:05 Smite

11:00 Passives

14:52 Gearing

19:55 Gameplay

1 Like

I love CwC builds! xD

Seriously if I had some good gear for this in my stash I’d switch my bleed pally to this JUST for the pretty lights.

1 Like

Mind if i ask how you get yourself back up to full health? I take it, its potion?

1 Like

Spell Leech Blessing from Rayeh. If you don’t have that, a Bleeding Heart works until then!

I rerolled after a nice sunday breakfest and the leveling process was one of the smoothest i had so far, besides summoner. The Lagon bossfight was the quickest i ever experienced. If im home i post my gear.

A lot of buids dont include leveling so I started to write down my leveling progress but i gave up^^. It is way too much work and im sure i made some mistakes (i havent specialized smite yet, still running lunge because its too damn good).

Thanks for the build and your work

1 Like

anytime sir!

I run a very similiar passive build, just use Volcanus as my weapon. Its a very solid build. I’ll farm some weapons and give it a go. Well done dude.

1 Like

Sorry for bumping, I just found this build. I think it will help me improve my character.
For my first playthrough I am right now levelling something a bit similar, but with shield and loads of block. It is working wonders!
My project is something like this:
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/KQb2OWQM
(Just linking skills and passives as I am just discovering the game and don’t know much about endgame items yet, I just started crafting a bit)

I started straight away on HC and went as far as Lagon (lvl 57), which I thought was quite good for a very first run in a new game.
Anyway, any feedback on my version compared to this one very welcome! I am sure yours is much better than mine and would love to know why. Maybe I am overloading defenses and some of them are unnecessary?

Thanks for your guide,
Houlala

1 Like

If i was playing this in HC i would probably go shield

So with the ailment change, you now proc 40% as many flame bursts? Do I understand this correctly in .84?

1 Like

no its 60% as many. The build is still alive and well, just a little less damage. You can always spec more into smite for more single target if necessary

1 Like

Can I just level this using Warpath? Or should I use Holy Javelin thing?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.