Warpath negative mana problem

Sometimes when going in negative mana with warpath active, you get stuck with negative mana until you tp out of the region

4 Likes

I have also had this issue with mana getting stuck and won’t regen. Has happened to me multiple times with warpath and shield rush. I have to die or tp to resolve.

seems this is happening all the channeling skills (at least on Sentinel)

Had this issue for a while now, has been especially bad today (happens every two minutes or so).

Having this aswell wtf is this bug ?

Im also having the same negative mana with warpath and stuck even when out of combat, only gets restored when in town

I am also having this problem as well, in HC its really frustrating almost getting me killed. Healing hands wont apply to consecutive warpath hits either.

Stuck at negative mana after using Warpath is happening a lot more often since 1.0.1.1. Mana regeneration will only resume after leaving the game.

+1

Just leaving a post to advise that I’ve run into the same problem several times. Warpath stops and locks me in place for few seconds before I can move. Then mana doesn’t regen and I have to teleport to get it working again. Thankfully I don’t play HC, so it’s only a minor pita. Unless I’m in the middle of a fight with Lagon. Which I just was. Which is why I’m here.

+1 same problem with sentinel warpath almost 2 to 3 times by hour…

+1
same problem. lost 2 hardcore chars since and won’t touch the game until this bug is fixed :frowning:

+1
also happened to my shaman with avalanche

Also happening to my Void Sentinel, however I can workaround not having to teleport out if I use a non-mana skill such as rive, but that requires me dedicating a skill slot on the off chance I hit this bug. Super annoying.

Ah so it’s warpath related. How nice. I use that for my forge guard to spawn forged weapons to not rely on hits of forge strike alone… Well guess the season is over for me. Not gonna play HC with this crap going. Also not want to play anything else even when it far from meta class.

Died at 80 earlier today cause of it and just ago at 21 to rub it in my face more.

Ye guess thats what i should have done to… Well my joy has been taken already.