Warpath lacks propper support skills for echo builds?

Hey! Im in no way a “pro gamer”, its just my 2 cents.

After playing with a void warpath for a while, I feel like there is no propper support skills.

Void warpath highly suggests that i need to utilize Echo mechanic, but it only starts echoing after 2 seconds of spinning. So if I use Anomaly bubble or Volatile reversal to buff myself, I disable my echoes for 2 seconds every time, which sucks.

My suggestions:

1. Add a node in a skill tree that will make it so those skills dont stop you from spinning or just make it so those skills dont interrupt echoing

2. Rebuke is another interesting skill, that can be fun to use, if it could be used during spinning, so maybe add this ability to a rebuke skill tree as well. I know that its 2 “channeled” skills and you cant do them at the same time. Maybe you can make a node that makes it weaker, but it starts to work as a instant cast buff instead of a channeled skill

Volatile Reversal shouldn’t do that as it has the instant tag so you can keep channelling Warpath and hit VR.

If you take Borrowed Time in the Anomaly tree that adds the instant tag (& a 50% increased cooldown) whuch would allow you to use it without stopping. You’d have to compromise on the rest of the Anomaly tree but that’s the choice you have.