Warpath echoes not dealing dmg

Warpath echoes don’t deal damage once i get like half a screen away from them.
I see ennemies running behind me in the echoes and they take no damage,.

5 Likes

Have the same issue. I noticed that there is something wrong with locating of warpath echo. It looks like echo binded to caracter, because base warpath deals enhanced damage when echo is active and can deal damage when you are not using skill.

Same issue here too. Also tooltip damage tripled for 30 minutes or so last night. Went from 4300-ish to over 12000 dps. Makes me wonder if damage output is wrong as well. Felt stronger during this. Then suddenly without any changes to gear or points it dropped right back to 4300.

Exact same issue, took me a while since it was my first time trying out a warpath voidknight - but i was wondering why they werent doing damage. it seemed they where doing damage if they spawned right on you, on bosses or elites forexample. But yeah half a screen away they simply wouldnt do anything.

Its weird, because for me it is not like warpath echos do no damage. It is rather like they dont to damage most of the time… maybe it has something to do with the “better feel” changes. But its definitely buggy.

I think I know what is happening…
It seems like the Echo damage is added to your character’s warpath instead of the actual echo. As soon as an echo appears, my character warpath damage goes up. If echos vanish, damage of character warpath goes down…

After some testing: I am SURE that the “missing” Warpath Echo damage is added to the damage of the Character’s Warpath!

Dear Devs: Please LEAVE IT THIS WAY! It feels so much more satisfying :slight_smile:

Yes, it looks like the damage output is enhanced but echoes are doing nothing. Hope they fix is soon, as the Echoes are an important part of the dealing damage/Life leech from afar when fighting mobs and bosses.

When will this finally be fixed? EHG, one of Void Knight’s main skills doesn’t work properly.

The same happened to me a few hours ago. It went from 20k to 45k on the tooltip and I felt that I was doing much more dame too.

I played it a bunch and as far as I noticed the Echoes never deal damage, instead you as the player Character deal 100% more Damage for each Echo existing. I am not 100% sure but it feels like it goes from 100%–>200% Damage with one active Echo but then to 400% with two active Echoes. It certainly feels bad when enemies run behind you and just do not care about the Echoes that you leave behind.

Hello guys, any news about this?
Im only playing VK and the no Dmg echoes hurt a lot my build.
PLeaseee fix it =)))

Thanks in advance

Yeah I was wondering about this too. I made a fire/dual wield/smite build that’s kinda broken without the echoes :confused:

Last Epoch Hotfix 1.1.7.5 hotfixed this yesterday, try it out.