Warpath channeling and mana regen

Yes, it’s a pity that the devs decided to add a skill that would reverse the last X seconds of mana consumption. It’s also totally a pity that they want mana to be a thing to be managed rather than an irrelevance like it is in D3 & PoE.

You can, you just need to use a mana generator as well or stack mana regen or something.

You can call it martial juice if you want.

There’s this strange thing called balance. It is totally unique to LE, no other games, let alone aRPGs have it or try their best to get it. Like, evah.

Or mature. Or even not particularly hypocritical?

I do use the reversal, it still aint enough for me. If you use the stomp its still 3-4 seconds on cooldown after it and if i use my skill again i would be at 0 mana and reversal would bring me back to 0.

Now on balance i think thats an entire other discussion as game is mostly a single player game at this moment with minimal end game. I am fine with mana affixes being restricted to none ladder if we gonna be worried about it.

BUT knowing devs have not even wanted to remove OP builds from leaderboard, this point just embrace it.