Warpath allows moving off the cliff when fighting the Idol of Loathing

Continuing the discussion from Warpath allows you to move past the ledge when fighting the Idol of Loathing:

This issue still exists in version 0.8.1d of the Beta. I have captured a video of the problem here: https://imgur.com/a/qqwdOEY

As you can see in the video at 0:04 (0:24 seconds left in Imgur), the character moves off the ledge while using the Warpath skill. Then, at 0:07 (21 seconds left in Imgur), when stopping to use Warpath, the character gets zoomed back to the ledge.

This can get problematic as it can be seen at 0:14 (14 seconds left in Imgur), because the character gets stuck at one point looping the character’s walking animation, disabling you from doing anything but casting Warpath again to get moving, which one can see at 0:19 (9 seconds left in Imgur).

2 Likes

I wanted to add a file in which I purposefully recreated this bug showing a few examples of also getting stuck and the limits to the area that is able to be traversed while channeling Warpath.

Thanks for the report, we’re tracking this internally.

Yeah, this is still an issue…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.