Warlock Poison Build Guide [updated]

Yeah, I had a Hunch that Diseased Soul would be deadly. Hunger 4/4 it is (-1 Engorged, -2 Original Sin and -1 Another Strife).

Sorry… but, Hunger is very useless as you don’t need mana at all. Hungering Spirits just works a lot better in every regard ive tried every possible way with Soul Feast its just not as good. Less shield, less mobility, less damage

Hunger isn’t for the mana but for the casting speed. I will try in game to see if Soul Feast is inherently slower than Hungering Soul.

It just that it roots you in place when cast while Hungering Souls you can teleport cast it 2-3 times cause I have atm 80%+ cast speed + 20% and move to do something else while souls are doing their thing with Soul Feast you are stuck at one place casting Soul Feast and eating damage. Or you can cast Hungering Souls and teleport on top of enemy and do whatever while souls kill stuff. Its A LOT more versatile and fun to play its not even close. The way I build Soul Feast as a support spell kinda works but its still not better, in my opinion… test it yourself as I did.
Also the 6 points you have to move for 10% kill threshold is a waste as well. There is nothing Souls Feast does that you dont already do better or same with something else that is already in the build. thats my two cents :smiley: cheers ^^

Yep I just tried it, it’s true that Soul Feast stagger you longer even if you cast the same amount (they have the same cast speed). Well, it’s always like that with theorycrafting. They are always a hidden value that make it not as good as in your head. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but theorycrafting is fun and I appreciate your ideas and input. it was fun trying stuff and seeing what works. You never know when you going to find something cool ^^

Yeah, I spend more time in the build planner than actually IG. So much stuff I want to test out but then I jump on another idea and again… And again… xD

Ive been wondering what to do next. I play Rogue in WoW so maybe a stun-lock Rogue? or a Frost Archer, I also love to heal so maybe a Holy Paladin of a kind… no idea :smiley: and now while writing this I having thoughts about making the guy from ‘‘Primal’’ tv show with a raptor and a spear in hand might be cool :smiley:

if you want the pro tip, you dont need aura of decay on your bar, or even specced. Once aura of decay is cast, its now snapshot to whatever it was specced when you cast it, and wont disappear if you remove the skill from your skill bar, or unspec it. The only things that will remove it are loading into new zones (monos dont count as this), or dying.

You could view this as abusing something, but its been the case for over 3 years now, as far as im aware this is intentional at this point.

1 Like

:open_mouth: That a pro tip indeed. Highly appreciate the info, it may open a lot of options. Thank you! :pray: