WARD is ruining the game

Noone is doing it because since release there are a huge number of new players who are more likely than not following max roll guides. The majority of players are playing what is put out on maxroll which is the ward stacking builds for the most part.

As for builds that can compete pre-release you could run an endurance/armor/mana stacking mage using Frozen Crown that had 100k effective health which I guarantee you is well beyond most warlock/healing hands paladin builds.

As for the bug? Yes, AH games confirmed that healing effect increasing ward is a bug and many of the unintended ward interactions are set to be fixed for the next cycle so no need to complain.

For the history of LE life builds have actually been meta and only recently has ward been so prominent so it’s good to sign the mechanic being viable again it just needs some tuning which isn’t the end of the world.

Because there are bugs that allow ward abuse and those desperate to win will gravitate to the the easy win every time.

this is a law of nature

You win the internet. I agree 1 million percent.

I have levelled every mastery except Warlock and Flaconer (working on those now) to at least 90. I LOVE all my Alts I switch between them all the time and have tons of fun. Do I care or fret about the fact some of them can push much better than others? Nope. I can’t even remember what any of them push beyond the Alt I am pushing with now. Its’s an ARPG, it’s about wizards killing monsters with magic. And about fun not about worry that someone else using some other class might be doing better than you and whether it’s all “fair”.

This thread is the equivalent of the Balrog calling for Gandalf to be nerfed.

We’ve went wrong somewhere.

1 Like

this deserves to be quoted. So here it is.

I can completely understand the Balrog’s frustration with Gandalf’s plot-armor. I’m not sure it was bugged, but it was definitely running in God-Mode throughout the trilogy.

let’s not forget that Gandalf had to be rezzed by God after the Balrog fight …

1 Like

Too bad the majority of players crying nerf ward are ignorant to exactly this point, that while some class/spell interactions are overperforming or not working as intended the mechanics behind ward and its fundamental implementation is fine.

Just look at the different builds and gear that have been developed for the very purposes of pursuing higher tier content.

Unfortunately the uninformed and ignorant will always flood these forums with their constant wailing and crying to Nerf things they will never ever clearly comprehend.

4 Likes

Did he get ressed, or just ascended to his Prestige Class?

1 Like

He bribed the DM. It’s crazy what you can get for a slice of pizza.

Why are you acting like the same OP stuff allowing them to do high Arena LB doesn’t effect the endgame most people do, Empowered Monolith/Corruptions. Runemaster and Warlock (among a few others) are facerolling solo 1200-1800 CR with 4 different builds, show me a Shaman doing this.

1 Like

A heck of a lot more than 4 builds can faceroll 1200+ corruption.

And also, the OP stuff you are referring to are known bugs.

Okay then buff all the ones who can’t I guess? Like Shaman or Spellblade.

1 Like

How about we just ask the Devs to buff you? That way you can do 1200 corruption and finally be at peace.

1 Like

Post your 1200+ Shaman video.

hey, if we’re giving out buffs, can I have one too?

That would be difficult as I am playing a Runemaster and Paladin this cycle. If you want me to roll a Shaman and get it to 1200 corruption, you’ll have to give me another week. I just have a few questions.

Am I allowed to use ward?
What skills would you consider not meta?
Which am I allowed to use?
Am I allowed to go ranged?
Do I have to RP?

What exactly are you asking for here? Why are you so obsessed with 1200+ corruption?

Just for you I will as the Devs to make magical fairy sparkles follow all your charectors.

Congrats, you would be the first. I expect no video btw. Also why am I not surprised you are playing 2 god-mode Ward characters :grin:

What exactly are you asking for here? Why are you so obsessed with 1200+ corruption?

It’s just an example. This trickles down to lower corruptions too, for example a casual will find early empowered exponentially easier on a Warlock than Forgeguard or Spellblade. Apart from also pushing far far higher.

But we’re already getting the Bees this week!