Want some sort of minion skill for mage

Alright, this is a nitpick but a very important one. Why is mage the only class that does not have a minion focus? Primalist and Acolyte need no mention but even the rogue has ballista and the new over tuned falcon while the sentinal has the forge guard(desperately needs a buff). Why is mage the only class that is left out? I always thought the last mage class would have some sort of summon but instead we got runemaster(I love the mastery to be perfectly fair). This might be a nitpick but why is a single class left out?

Heck, off the top of my head I can easily think of a mage ‘summon’ that could be different that the others. We could have something like an arcane construct that can be either stationery or mobile that casts your skills from your skill bar and use your mana bar as the resource to cast said skill and on itself for buff skills(because flame ward would be broken otherwise, we can also just cause it to trigger the cooldown as a balance, I don’t know I am just spit balling). We can then create an entire skill tree around this fact. Like reduced mana cost, more constructs, skills cast by the construct can be stronger, faster construct cast speed, on and on.

Sorry for the rant, just feel a little left out when everyone else has minion access.