Wandering Spirits - Songs of the Lost Chantry

Hello, I’m pretty sure this is a bug, but correct me if I’m wrong.

When using the Wandering Spirits node “Songs of the Lost Chantry,” which allows you to channel the spell, it’ll randomly stop channeling for no apparent reason and I’ll need to release and re-press the button again, which is difficult to tell sometimes since the only immediate indication that the spell has stopped is that the swirling energy around my character disappears.

The description of the skill node states that it doesn’t increase the number of spirits summoned, so at first I thought it would automatically halt the casting once it reached the maximum, but upon testing in town, the spell will sometimes just stop channeling, and other times can be channeled indefinitely. This would also prove that it’s not my character being stunned, either.

I’ve already ruled out a faulty mouse or keyboard as well, as I tried multiple keys and two keyboards, and tested two different mice, with no differences between them.

Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.