Wand-find blessing preventing ladle drops?

Greetings,

I was hoping to get some good quality Mad Alchemist’s Ladle farm when I switched my relevant blessing the Grand Cruelty of Formosus (Wand-find).
I’ve been farming the Blood, Frost, Death timeline for about a month now @400 corruption. With a recent skill adjustment, I’ve pushed up to 750 corruption this past week. Not a single ladle has dropped in my entire month of farming this timeline. My lower toons on 100-200 corruption still find ladles, its actually been my only way to obtain them. I’m wondering if there’s a bug with the blessing, or in the drop-rate in higher corruption itself? I have a perfect 90% chance to find wand, I don’t want to drop it if this will be fixed at some point.

I am having this issue as well. I got the Grand Cruelty of Formosus blessing very early and have not dropped a single ladle.

I have the same issue…I’m playing in offline mode, farming with blessing, %rarity , and 0 drop as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.