Volatile reversal refund mana bug

I try to play the sentinel class with warpath + Devouring orb + Volatile reversal. But this skill seems to be bugged, sometimes it refund mana randomly. I set it to 3 seconds while waiting to get the last point for the 4th second so that it fits with the duration of the other buffs.
I use in order: devouring orb -> lunge -> warpath -> then volatile reversal to refund me the mana spent and go out mob pack. But sometimes it pays me back, sometimes it doesn’t, and sometimes it takes more away from me than I started the last few seconds.
And I don’t do that with feeling, I count the seconds before reactivating.
I even tried another approach, spend my mana and activate volatile reversal right after, and even that way it is exactly the same thing I never get the same amount of mana and sometimes I even lose it.

You could see on the video sometimes it doesn’t refund the amount spent, especially in hard time ^^

If it not a bug how it should work?

Best regards

1 Like

Yeah, the mana refund has apparently always been a bit iffy.

Yeah, it’s less annoying in the case it gives me back the whole mana pool when I was close to zero. But it would be nice if they solve it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.