Void Unique Ideas

First of, I really like that Void is the least prominent damage type and it gives it some kind of novelty.

But I think Uniques are a very cool way to give Void Damage more presence without the need of having masteries that have void damage baseline.

Here are some Ideas I had for possible Void Uniques. (I literally have dozens more ideas, but let’s see where this goes first)

Shroud Of Misery

Off-Hand Catalyst
Unique Bloodrust Aegis

+(9-15) Intelligence
+(21-40) Ward per Second

+(60-90)% increased Void Damage
+(50-100)% increased Damage while channling
+(15-20)% All Resistance while channeling

+(20-30) Void Spell Damage while channling
Disintegrate’s base damage is converted to Void (Ignite and Shock Chance from it’s skill spec tree are converted to Time Rot)

Give in yourself to the whispers, let them channel through you

Siphon Of Anguish

Shield
Unique Ironglass Shield

+35% Block Chance
+(400-620) Block Effectiveness

+(15-25)% Chance to Block
+(40-80)% increased Void Damage

Gain (4-8) Spell Void Damage pet hit blocked recently (4 seconds)
You have no Block Effectiveness

Accept all the anguish and let it make you stronger

Dying Star of Lost Aeons

Relic
Unqiue Warding Tome

+(14-40) Mana
(14-40)% of Mana spent gained as Ward

+(40-50) Mana
+(1-2) to Black Hole
Black Hole’s damage is converted to Void
Black Hole explode after expiring dealing Void Damage in an area
After directly casting Black Hole your next non-channeled Spell will gain 100-140 Spell Void Damage

Call upon this dying star and let it come to an end

And the last one for today, which is a repost, that I posted a while back, but since then 2H Maces got overhauled and I figured I could just post it again with a more fitting 2H Mace Base Type

Forge Of Oblivion

Two-Handed Blunt Weapon
Unique Eber Head

Range 2,4m
Base attack rate 0,86

+140 Melee Physical Damage
(40-140)% Increased Melee Stun Chance

(45-65) Melee Physical Damage
(45-65) Melee Void Damage

~The next melee attack that costs mana does cost your entire remaining mana and sets you at negative mana of the amount of maximum mana you have~
Excludes movement abilities
(E.g, if you have 100 mana and use a melee attack that costs mana, you will have -100 mana)

~Melee attacks that cost mana deal 3% more damage per 1 mana cost~
Exclude movement abilities
(Only the amount of positive mana consumed does count for this)

You are only one swing away, to consign the world into oblivion

My flavour text are probably a bit cringy, but I like coming up with this stuff.

Tell me what you think?
Do we need more void uniques?
Do you have other suggestions?

Cheers,
Heavy

2 Likes

And now ladies and gentlemen… we know what heavy’s upcoming creator unique items are all about :wink:

These are cool, very cool, and I think we need more uniques in general, for everything.

What I’d like to see concerning Void uniques, are some alternate versions of Shade of Orobyss’s specific drops for other damage types based off of the other types of Shade of Orobyss.

Stymied Fate has a CDR for every class on it, but rolls with Doom (which granted is useful due to its melee increase for every class) every time, and there’s exactly 1 class with Void damage focus currently. These are DoT focused boots considering they apply a DoT and roll with increased DoT, so what if there was a Fire/Poison/Frost/Physical/Lightning version as well? (Sorry Necrotic, no Necrotic Shade, no Necrotic boots I guess.)

The different versions could have Ignite/Poison/Frostbite/Bleed/Electrify chance and effect instead of Doom on the alternate versions.

For Siphon, same thing really. Keep the melee leech, leech rate, move speed, but give the second leech line an alternate damage type, and make the % to apply and the % increased effect also shift to other damage types as well.

I think it would make Shade a much more valuable boss, and do something with the piles and piles of Stymied Anguish we come across.

Nope, you can’t use any of them for Harvest. Heavy’s playing a special version of LE that has had every other skill and mastery deleted.

1 Like

Void is my favourite thematic for skills in Last Epoch, so all Void additions are welcome for me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.