Void Knight Version of The Decimator. 0.8.1c Its a baller!

Hi,
Why do you take physical penetretion on your amulet. Isn’t the void one better since rive and our spells deal void damage ?

Welcome to the community!

While both of those do deal void damage, Rive also deals a massive amount of flat physical and Rive is giving it a huge Physical damage % Boost when it consumes ignites.

You can run both Void Penetration and Physical Penetration, or whichever one of your choice,
I didnt do any testing to find which one is better.

Would you happen to have the loot filter for this build by chance?

Hello.
Is this build still viable? I playing this build now and i just got Gaspar’s Will. Thing is that i tried in Doll and it does less dmg than it does with Undisputed which i had equiped before.

This build is still viable

1 Like

Ty for the reply. I was just wondering why with undisputed i do more dmg than with Gaspars Will?

I assume you mean with rive? Gaspers will has adaptove spell damage which undisputed doesnt. So while rive will have a higher Tooltip dps. Smite and devouring orb do more damage with gaspers.

Also rive does more with gaspers when Al the ignite applied becomes physical damage increase

Hmmmm ok ty. i ll test it more.

Any signifigant nerfs to this build post 0.8.2? I know the idols will change and stuff, but aside from that?

This build other than idols should be a little more tanky due to armor changes. I didnt see anything else affecting it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

I just got the unique scepter. Is the forgotten blade mandatory or you can look for them as you go?

Youll have a little less damage. Its not mandatory

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.