Void knight Suggestion

suggestion for vk

1. add a Rahyen Idol whit a % chance to cast Devouring Orb on hit
  2. add a new skill Abbysal Bolt a cast ability similar to Fire ball but whit Void dmg type whit similar effects on the node option like split cast bolt , + 1 bolt per cast per node point etc could be really cool and would add great options for void builds .
    3)add void dmg nodes to Multistrike and Vengence
  3. add an option to use Void cleave whit DW
  4. Avatar of regret passive skill - remove the atk speed penalty and raise the chance to echo by 10 % to a total of 20% raise mana cost from 10 % to 15 %
  5. Volatile Reversal- add a node that allow u not to move back at all but get the effects in the skill tree ( to avoid unnecessary jump on the map )
  6. Shield throw - Add a node whit chance to Time root
1 Like

What problems are you trying to solve?

adding those stuff would add alot more builds to the vk
in general the idea of adding the Abbysal bolt is to add a long range casting ability that in not Smite smite is cool and all but i think abyssal bolt / some kinda of casting shadow bolt would suit the class alot .
the change im sugesting for void cleave is for general class identity when using void builds whit dw.
the idea of adding an idol that has a chance to cast devouring orb on hit is just the option to create a Void knight melee build that uses vengence for example to hit and proc auto devouring orbs from those hits .
sry english is not my native language
in my opinion that would improve the void knights general identity (fantasy)

1 Like