Void knight smite BUG? any1 can explain to me

hey guys i do have a question regarding SMITE conversion to void …

as i am playing void SMITE i did many testing and i noticed that some abilities in smite do convert to void damage/slow instead of burning such as conflagration/holy fire which is good as intended but what about the other nodes which are useless regarding you going void damage as when i tested they never scaled or changed.

by other nodes i mean FISSURE / RIGHTEUOUS OVERLOAD / IMOLATE

RIGHTEOUS OVERLOAD AND IMOLATE aside …… shouldn’t FISSURE at least change its scaling from FIRE/SPELL/DOT/ATTUNMENT to -------- VOID/SPELL/DOT/VITALITY ( as there is a node that says smite now scales with VITALITY instead of ATTUNMENT).

(because its the only 1 that scales as far as i know because it shows u scaling information when u press ALT. )

and as i kept searching on google and other sites i did find an old forum on Reddit forums from 3 years ago that said they did change it and it gives violet flames now and it actually slows instead of burn/ignite and the person who answered seemed like a dev i guess by the way he answered. i dont want to sound rude i just dont know the name or accounts of the devs of this game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/krsxat/current_state_of_void_smite/

and back to the other 2 nodes RIGHTEOUS OVERLOAD AND IMOLATE shouldn’t they change to rot as rot can spread like spreading flames (IMMOLATE) … and rifts as they can explode like detonating in ( RIGHTEOUS OVERLOAD ) ? and also there scaling tags if they do scale shouldn’t it be

IMMOLATE : VOID / SPELL / DOT / VITALITY

RIGHTEOUS OVERLOAD : VOID / SPELL / AREA / VITALITY …

maybe u can play with other type of scaling such as time rot chance or other stuff but mainly these should be the way they scale as far as my knowledge is.

Yeah, Ekimacher is Mike. As he says, subskills (Fissure & Unbalanced Scale) don’t get converted. I wouldn’t expect Righteous Overload to convert as it’s a subskill. I wouldn’t expect Immolate to convert either since it’s Spreading Flames chance, not Ignite chance (Ignite stacks, Spreading Flames doesn’t, they are two different ailments but do the same element - fire).