Void Knight - Ravaging Stance not working as intended

Hello.

As mentioned in the thread the damage number of the skill itself dont reflects the actual damage.
In my case it is 1.7k. The same as Warpath but damage is way too low when testing vs various enemies.
My test results:

• lvl 42 monsters: 21 - 42 dmg per tick
  • lvl 5 monsters: 38-78 per tick

Even if we consider monster resists (as shown above) and a missing skilltree of that stance, the damage is non existent.
For comparions a lvl 1 character with default weapon/attack does around 21 dps (13-21 dmg roll + attackspeed).

Is this bug in the know issues? I personally assume it is not since the most recent thread was created in march this year and Ravaging stance still unusable.
Sentinel- Ravaging Stance feedback

Best regards 0/

As I said before, it’s a known issue.

1 Like

Ravaging stance is very old and has no scaling which is one of it’s many problems. I wouldn’t worry about this because we are in the process of removing stances and reworking them in passive/skill trees.

3 Likes

Thanks.
Piggybacking this one because misunderstanding from my part.

With removing stances do you mean no aura-like skills anymore or just a matter of complete rework and renaming them, so in the end Sentinel would still have aura like effects that grant buffs/damage once toggled (or granted by other means)?

They won’t be skills with specialization trees.

just a matter of complete rework and renaming them, so in the end Sentinel would still have aura like effects that grant buffs/damage once toggled (or granted by other means)?

More or less, yes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.