Void knight and polearms

1. Void cleave and polearms.
    I really don’t understand why void cleave can’t activated with polearms. The skill looks like a cut and polearms also can cut. The funny thing is that the skill erasing strike with the animation of hitting the ground works with polearms and void cleave with cut animation doesn’t work. I don’t see any logic here. And some polearms have base stats with critical strike chance and it will looks great with perks of void cleave with increasing critical strike chance and multiplier. I think need fix it.
  2. Erasing strike and polearms.
    I really don’t understand why skill erasing strike works with polearms but perk implements of destruction doesn’t work with polearms. The funny thing is that the skill erasing strike with the animation of hitting the ground works with polearms but can’t scale very important perk with it. I don’t see any logic here and think that need fix it.
  3. Javelin and void knight.
    I really don’t understand why skill javelin can be used by void knight but it has no any void damage perks. Is it joke? I don’t see any logic here and think that need fix it.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.