Void Despair enemies invisible

Issue: Void Despair enemies are invisible
I am pretty sure I used to see them before, but the last week or two they seem to be completely invisible even to the point of sometimes seeing effects around them but not the creature itself.
Their healthbar still shows.
Observed both in The Upper District and in The Precipice.

Also reported it in-game, but wasn’t able to include a screenshot there because of combat, so here: https://i.imgur.com/bPT7dJ9.jpeg

DxDiag.txt (88.9 KB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (482 Bytes)
Player.log (245.3 KB)

1 Like

yes same for me

I am also getting this in Monoliths, I see their HP bar, and the ground effect when they pounce at me, but they’re invisible :s

1 Like

This is happening to me now, too. Started to happen about when the patch dropped.
I tried adjusting some visual settings, turning blinking enemies on/off and this and that and the other thing. no luck

bump, occurs over multiple playthroughs.

Confirmed.
Only the rare void despairs are invisible, all of them. I can see the normal ones, but not the rares.
First one is just before Guard Willem, in the Crumbling Ruins. Then two more in Last Refuge Outskirts.
Haven’t played since 0.9, they were all visible back then.

Same issue since around 1.0.4 or so

Yep. getting this bug routinely with rare Despairs for the past several days.
I have been playing this almost every day, guessing the bug was introduced in 1.0.4

Confirm also having this bug. Just started a new character in online mode. Don’t think I seen this during my offline play

Ran into this issue as well at the Last Refuge Outskirts while leveling a new character. All void despairs that spawned on the path were invisible, but those that spawned by crawling up the side of the path were not.

I play offline and it’s definitely occurs in offline too.