"Violent, racist, extreme..."

They’re aware of it. Mox actually just commented on it in the General Chat in game. We’ll probably see an update sooner than later.

Have the same issue, was in a party with a friend and all of a sudden I cant type anymore cause of violence and racism? Said nothing of the sort, early supporter very disappointed.

1 Like

You’re very disappointed that an early access game that’s still in beta has bugs?

That doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.

1 Like

A bug is one thing, being called racist and violent for no reason playing with a friend with almost 300 hours played is another thing. But thank you for your contribution.

And you only got that message because of a bug, as you know from having read this thread, so maybe chill out instead of beating your chest about how many hours you’ve played?

Alright mate thanks.

Bro - go somewhere else and quit the petty injections. You’re diverging this topic off what it was intended for.

Perfectly reasonable for people to be confused about chat bans being a bug, and there still isn’t even any real definitive answer that it is an actual “bug” and not simply a very strict chat filter. They are investigating. Two very different issues that could have two very different timelines for fixes so don’t spread bad info.

In the meantime we need a work around to be able to get unbanned.

3 Likes

Let me say that I’m a die-hard liberal and about as “woke” as they come (I take it as a compliment if I’m accused of that), but I got a warning for using the word “slaughter” in chat. Context was “Happy slaughtering!” – referring to pretty much ALL of the gameplay in this extremely violent game (fantasy violence but still).

So, while I feel body part references might not be relevant to gameplay discussions (at least as soon as they fix the naked bear bug :wink: ), I do think that censoring for words referring to violence would need to be handled very, very carefully. Game strategy is largely a matter of maximizing kill speed, and people really need to be able to talk about that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nobody said confusion is unreasonable. I did not respond to or attack someone’s confusion. When the issue has been acknowledged, and is being investigated and addressed, blasting off to Planet Karen with statements like “as an early supporter” and “with over 300 hours played” is not reasonable, and it should be called out as such.

I’m not being reasonable? I voiced my opinion, I got chat banned, I stated my support for the game to show I’m not a blow in. You blindly tried to white knight and gacha and it didn’t work. Like I said a bug is one thing, to call people names is another thing, and that’s not even being sensitive. You are wrong, go away and find some newby thread to dunk on, you are useless.

1 Like

I think there must be some issue with the language filters or something. I got chat banned while I only answered questions in global in german. I did not write any bad words or something wrong. I just answered a lot of public questions about the game and help requests.

Maybe the server saw the load of messages as spam or there are some issues that foreign language words or part of words are getting censored. And I also did not receive any notification, warning or email either. No I can not write in chat for two days with anyone so I can not really be part of the community or find other people to play. This really should get fixed and autoban should really get deactivated. May add it to a reporting system. But not via an not working automation system. I even know friends that only whispert each other and got excluded from the chat now for no reason.

1 Like

Correct. It was not reasonable of you to read this thread, see an official response that an issue had been acknowledged and was being investigated, and still yell about how disappointed you are that a beta isn’t totally bug free. It was toxic gamer entitlement at its finest.

Name does not check out

Please keep things respectful everyone. We are aware that there are some frustrating bugs still going around and we will do our best to get them solved as soon as we can.

Until then please debate the issue and not the other person.

Thread was started two days ago, spoke on discord, tried other avenues and made a polite complaint (what the forums are for). But thank god we have you, the “time to catch up” guy, who seemingly supported a “bug”? Or the guy who is not “beating his chest” who has “helped moderate a 10 million user forum”. Cool flex bro…with all due respect you are no where near as smart as you think you are. Take care mate. I’m done with you, unlike you I don’t spend my life on forums. And that’s cool in all if your cool…but your not…best of luck in the future.

1 Like

It has been acknowledged, you are right, but you are in here spreading false information that they know what the issue is. So just stop. You are the reason why people are in here arguing. Just go away. We are trying to get to the bottom of an issue. We all know your stance, that no one asked for, we get it - you were bullied as a kid and now you moderate forums as payback. I don’t blame you.

2 Likes

Well the chat problem will be worked out for sure.

Right now I ask myself if someone with a fyi attitude and mentality who uses always moderate langue to tell some fyi is worse then some who is rude once. Well I’m german I’m all for shout at each other an then drink a beer when everyone is tired of beeing frustrated for whatever reason ^^.

Then again I wrote a negative review on She Hulk and the shamefull ring thing and according to the producers and actors of the show so the chat calling me racist, violent and extreme would be a mild critique :D.

1 Like

You didn’t like She Hulk?

What kibd of terrible person are you?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!

!!!,!,!!!,!,???,!,!,!,

!

1 Like

That’s the bug, though, as Kain mentioned above.

Hell, I’ve had it happen to me on Friday despite having ~1.7k hours played.

Kain mentioned what the issue is in the first few posts.

Nobody noticed the typo… waves hand like a Jedi

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.