Vampire build

Hi all,

I’m just wondering if it’s possible to build a Vampire like character in Last Epoch. If so, which class would you suggest? My initial thoughts would be Rouge Falconer (wish it was a bat ofc! :joy:) with the quick movement and the diving from the air with the help from your :bat:. Maybe melee whilst duel wielding scythes and bleeding the enemy for its blood or a tank with sword and shield?

Clearly I’m not looking to fall asleep whilst playing this build, but I’m sure there isn’t a meta 1 button build for this. Maybe another class/spec would be more suited like Bladedancer, Void knight or Primalist (for a more feral version)?

Many thanks for reading and any information gleaned. :hugs:

For that theme, I suggest an Acolyte, and probably the Lich mastery. Skills like Rip Blood and Drain Life are very vampiric. And many other skills have nice gothic names.

1 Like

Yes I agree, it does. I’ve been playing a poison melee Warlock but I’m a little dissatisfied with the melee options. Harvest is the only melee skill and I’d like a few more options. I wish they made some skills melee/ranged like they do for the Rouge. I’m struggling to find a weapon for my Warlock that fits a Nurgle Knight theme. So this was the reason why I didn’t highlight Acolyte, though I’m 100% with you that it would be amazeballs if it did! :hugs:

Additionally, I though that maybe cold damage with bleeds would help increase the theme?